BUD (Businesses Under Development Limited) is a social enterprise based in London working nationally. We are a vibrant, fast-paced, collaborative and agile team who provide training, facilitation, workshops, consultancy and coaching around Leadership. Our mission is to support leaders for positive change in business and community; disrupting the landscape of leadership to build a fairer society.
We as an organisation hope to initiate a shift in the landscape of corporate leadership and responsibility. Our workshops and programmes are designed to give leaders in all areas of the workforce and community/grassroots organizations the tools to effect change in the way their businesses operate. Our aim is for staff and management to feel equally valued and find common ground so that they can share their vision and help build an atmosphere of positivity and inclusivity. We hope to work towards a systemic change across the board, bridging the huge gap between corporate and community, taking ego and power out of the equation and moving towards a fairer and more diverse society.
BUD is looking for Consultants and Facilitators to help us with some exciting upcoming projects! Please read through the job descriptions below and follow the instructions to apply to either role at the bottom.
The Role: Associate Consultants
We are looking for 1-2 experienced consultants who can take the lead on some of our complex consultancy assignments, specifically focused on providing business support to small businesses, community organisations and social enterprises. You will help co-create strategic solutions and training programmes that lead to positive change and sustainable organisations!
The associate consultant is tasked with building out proposals, managing initiatives, projects, client relationships and project managing key assignments. They will then take the lead in the delivery of providing consultancy support to a variety or organisations from grassroots to larger organisations.
The associate consultant will develop and implement a strategic action plan for the projects they’re overseeing in collaboration with the senior leadership team, department leads, project managers and members of BUD administration and marketing team.
The consultant will enjoy working in an innovative and creative way with diverse groups of committed change makers and embrace the issues and concerns of the organisation.
The associate consultant would need to be organized, structured, and flexible and able to work within a team with discretion and sensitivity as well as on their own initiative.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Proven project management experience and supporting community programmes
- Strong working knowledge of a range of software packages including Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and representative skills (written, oral, cross-cultural)
- Ability to multitask and deal with complex assignments
- Ability to adapt within the working environment
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Previous experience working in a social enterprise providing advice to small businesses in areas of capacity building and sustainability
- A strategic planner with an impressive track record and key transferable skills gained from successfully working across a range of industries
The Role: Associate Facilitators
We are also looking for 1-2 enthusiastic and experienced facilitators, who can help co-design, plan and implement a series of community and leadership training programmes aimed at upskilling community leaders, building capacity, empowering the community, and creating stronger networks that lead to positive change in workplaces and communities!
We need facilitators who can manage and develop strong relationships with clients and participants to ensure customer satisfaction, advocacy, loyalty and pride
You need to have amazing people skills and the ability to deliver an exceptional client experience, ensuring you stick to BUD’s ethos and values by working closely with the CEO, COO, Client Delivery Manager and L&D to fully understand client needs and expectations.
Our facilitators may be expected to lead on or participate in:
- Attending client meetings and presentations to support and build strong client relationships, understanding delivery needs and creating implementation plans
- Developing and nurturing relationships with customers with regular communications around delivery and outcome evaluation
- Preparing programme content, utilising the latest pedagogical thinking to ensure a high quality, empowering, and resourceful learning experience for all clients
- Scoping, designing and facilitating small- and large-scale programmes and workshops using a variety of methodologies and delivery mechanisms (in-person, virtual, hybrid)
- Managing group dynamics to foster a safe and accepting environment in group settings that encourages every participant to share their voice
- Ensuring compliance with our company policies (including Health & Safety, Safeguarding and Data Security) so customers and colleagues are protected at all times
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in delivering workshops or training around leadership, inclusivity or wellbeing
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to network and build relationships with clients
- Experience in designing or co-designing session plans
- Ability to communicate to all levels both internally and externally
- Proven track record in retaining and driving repeat business
Please note work is not guaranteed but we do have some exciting opportunities coming up so please apply now if you’d like to find out more!
Apply for either role using the following link.