BUD (Businesses Under Development Limited) is a social enterprise based in London working nationally. We are a vibrant, fast-paced, collaborative and agile team who provide training, facilitation, workshops, consultancy and coaching around Leadership. Our mission at BUD is to equip, enable and empower 10,000 leaders for positive change. Our vision is to disrupt the landscape of leadership in order to build a bridge between grassroots and corporate organisations, to create a fairer society for race and gender
We as an organisation hope to initiate a shift in the landscape of corporate leadership and responsibility. Our workshops and programmes are designed to give leaders in all areas of the workforce and community/grassroots organizations the tools to effect change in the way their businesses operate. Our aim is for staff and management to feel equally valued and find common ground so that they can share their vision and help build an atmosphere of positivity and inclusivity. We hope to work towards a systemic change across the board, bridging the huge gap between corporate and community, taking ego and power out of the equation and moving towards a fairer and more diverse society.
Your role will be to offer administrative support to various departments within BUD. This will include general administrative support to the Projects Teams, as well as Operations, Finance and Events. You will be passionate about our organisation and its values (inclusivity, giving more, valuing differences, transparency and openness, being passionate and having fun!)
- Hybrid working – 1 day in office/3 days remote working (subject to change so flexibility needed)
- 4 days per week (Monday to Thursday – 30 hours)
- Salary equivalent to £28,275 FTE (£14.50 ph)
Job duties and responsibilities:
Project Admin – 60%
- Schedule training events and workshops, sending diary invites, links and confirming attendance numbers at training sessions and events
- Liaise with senior managers, trainers and delegates by email and sometimes phone
- Send out feedback/evaluation forms to participants when programmes and workshops have been completed
- Collect data from feedback and evaluation forms and help prepare reports based on findings.
- Maintain data of programmes (details of recruited participants, courses and sessions undertaken, progress made)
- Setting up and maintaining the online filing system for our projects/programmes, ensuring confidentiality of Project Management documentation.
- Supporting trainers to deliver sessions online as tech support or in person as assistant (manning VR/slideshows etc and handing out training material)
- Assist Programmes Managers with maintaining and updating an accurate monthly programme budget, ensuring all invoices are recorded against the budget
- Assist Programmes Manager with writing reports and proof reading
General Admin – 40%
- Operations Support – Helping to create procedures manuals and gather data for business reporting
- Assisting with set up of new systems and monitoring systems usage. Helping implement processes for reporting and evaluation.
- Finance Support – Input of incoming invoices into Microsoft and managing the invoice approvals process.
- Pulling monthly reports for project/department leads.
- Event Planning and Coordinating
- Monitoring incoming enquiries and logging via CRM platform – ensuring they’re dealt with correctly and within the defined timeframes
- Office Admin and general admin support
- Proven experience in Administration
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to multitask/juggle lots of different projects at once
- Attention to detail/Accuracy with data input and note taking
- Fast typing speed
- Experience with office software (in particular Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to adapt to new processes and systems quickly
- Confidence; Ability to ask questions and liaise with various internal contacts in order to get the tasks completed effectively
- Self-motivated and able to work from own initiative
Useful Skills (not essential):
- Experience with software such as Zoom, CRM i.e. Hubspot, Project Management Software ie ClickUp, Miro, Microsoft Teams, Canva
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance and/or Policies
- Experience in Project Management Ï Good awareness of social issues/experience of working with social enterprises
- Experience of Finance ie. invoicing, budgeting
BUD is an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or personal circumstances.
Apply below or submit your CV and a 1-page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline for applications: 24th January 2023